A healthy eating regimen is vital to your overall health. Some of our procedures require those interested parties to be in optimal health, including maintaining a healthy diet to keep their immune system at optimal levels.
Here are just a few ways to slowly transition into a more healthy diet…
- Drink at least 8 cups of water a day, avoiding sodas and other artificially sweetened beverages.
- Eat natural, unprocessed foods, such as whole fruits and vegetables.
- Try having 4-5 small meals a day versus 3 big meals. This will keep your metabolism constantly moving and you won’t allow your body to go hungry.
- Incorporate fishes, such as salmon, into your diet. They contain fatty acids and Omega-3s that can be great for your skin, blood and overall health.
- Everyone needs that cup of coffee every once in a while, but try to minimize your amount of caffeine intake by substituting with teas and other healthy alternatives.
- Everything in moderation, including desserts!