Doctors are constantly urging their patients to exercise and eat a healthy diet. When you do so and you lose weight, you take important steps to a healthier, longer-lasting future. However, it’s possible to do everything right and still find yourself with stubborn, unsightly fat deposits that resist all of your attempts to eliminate them. In this circumstance, liposuction from board-certified Atlanta, Georgia plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Crispin can be a good option for you.
Liposuction is a commonly performed procedure with an excellent safety record, and Dr. Crispin has years of experience with the procedure. Most people who meet the criteria described below are excellent candidates for the procedure.
Dr. Crispin will examine you to determine if you are a good candidate for liposuction, but there are a few factors to keep in mind. The best liposuction candidates:
- Are in good overall health
- Are at or near their ideal bodyweight; liposuction is not a weight loss procedure
- Have excellent skin elasticity
- Have isolated pockets of fat which have been resistant to diet and exercise
- Come into the procedure with healthy, reasonable expectations
Liposuction can remove deposits of fat from many different areas of your body, including your:
If you live in the Atlanta, Georgia area and you’re considering liposuction, please contact Mark E. Crispin, MD, PC today to schedule a consultation.