We at Crispin Plastic Surgery want to say thank you to all veterans, service men and women, and families of those serving. Your sacrifice to protect our freedom is immeasurable and we are so grateful for what you do.
For those celebrating Memorial Day with some fun in the sun this weekend, we have a few helpful tips to keep your skin safe this summer!
Remember to practice this Sun-Safe Skin Care:
- Hydrate! Drink plenty of water to keep you healthy and feeling good in the hot sun.
- Moisturize! There are plenty of great moisturizers that include a significant amount of SPF too!
- Sunscreen! Apply and Reapply. You can find the right sunscreen for your skin condition, whether it be oil-free, chemical-free, etc. to stay safe in the sun all day!
- Hats! Protect the spots that are vulnerable in the sun- your scalp and ears- with a fun, big, floppy hat!
- Lip Balm! The sun is harsh on the thin skin of your lips, so guard your pout with moisturizing lip balm!
Additionally, if anything is holding you back from feeling your best this summer, give us a call for a free consultation! We’d love to work with you to personalize the right plan to fit your wants and needs and have you looking and feeling your best.