As you age, your face will begin to change. Some of these changes can complement your appearance. Others can detract from your appearance and leave you feeling uncomfortable or old before your time. An Atlanta facelift improves facial signs of aging, including:
- Loose skin beneath the chin and jaw
- Saggy skin around the neck
- Excess fat throughout the lower face
- Creases along the nose and mouth
With this Atlanta facial plastic surgery procedure, plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Crispin can help restore a youthful, refreshed look to people of any age.
Types of Facelifts
Atlanta plastic surgeon Dr. Crispin offers the most advanced facelift procedures, including:
- SMAS facelift – by lifting the layer of tissue under your skin (the SMAS layer), Dr. Crispin eliminates the appearance of drooping facial features and loose neck bands.
- MACS facelift – a technique using short incisions to improve mild jowls and sagginess of the neck.
- Full facelift – a procedure rejuvenating all regions of your face.
The technique used for your facelift in Atlanta will be entirely dependent on your natural features and your preferences. During your initial consultation, Dr. Crispin will listen carefully to your concerns, assess your facial features, and customize your Atlanta facial plastic surgery procedural options to best provide you with a natural, refreshed facial appearance.
Natural-Looking Facelift Results
Dr. Crispin is an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon who is devoted to providing natural-looking cosmetic results. Combining almost 20 years of experience in Atlanta plastic surgery with an artistic eye, he will customize your procedure to ensure a rejuvenated facial appearance suiting your unique look. Every care is taken to avoid risks and complications, including aesthetic imperfections and visible scarring during your procedure. During your initial consultation, Dr. Crispin can address any concerns and answer any questions about facelift surgery you may have to help you better understand the particulars of your Georgia facelift procedure.
If you are considering an Atlanta facelift, please contact Crispin Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation board certified Georgia facelift surgeon Dr. Mark Crispin. Dr. Crispin provides Atlanta facial plastic surgery to patients living in Atlanta, Marietta, and the surrounding areas of Georgia.