If you would like to correct sagging issues with your breasts, then you will most likely benefit from a breast lift. The procedure is a great way to restore a more youthful, perky appearance to breasts which experience moderate to severe sagging. Dr. Mark Crispin customizes all breast lift procedures for his Atlanta-area patients to ensure you receive beautiful, natural looking results that enhance your figure.
One of the ways your procedure will be customized is by the choice of breast lift incision option. The incision type used will impact the extent to which Dr. Crispin can lift the position of the areola and nipple and remove excess skin in order to achieve a more youthful breast shape.
Dr. Crispin uses three different breast lift incisions:
- Peri-areolar incision – This incision is sometimes referred to as a “donut” incision. It is made around the areola and is effective for correcting mild sagging.
- Lollipop incision – An incision is made around the areola and vertically to the breast crease. This option is effective for correcting moderate sagging.
- Anchor incision – An incision is made around the areola, vertically to the breast crease, and horizontally in both directions along the breast crease. This option is used to correct severe sagging issues which cannot adequately be addressed using one of the other two options.
Dr. Crispin will consider several factors when determining which breast lift incision option to recommend for your procedure. These include:
- The extent of sagging you experience
- How much lift you are trying to achieve
- Whether you are undergoing breast augmentation in conjunction with your breast lift
Please contact Crispin Plastic Surgery today to schedule your breast lift consultation. Dr. Mark Crispin serves patients in Atlanta and Marietta, Georgia.