Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, is a procedure in which excess skin and tissue is removed from around your eyes to produce a more alert and youthful appearance. Commonly combined with brow lift surgery, blepharoplasty is a fantastic way to address issues including:
- Bags or dark circles underneath the eyes
- Loose or puffy skin around the eyes
- Fat deposits above and below the eyes
Are You a Candidate?
The best candidates for blepharoplasty should be unhappy with the way the area around the eyes has aged. If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your eyes, Dr. Crispin can help restore a more attractive appearance providing you meet criteria such as:
- Being in generally good health
- Being prepared for a surgical procedure and recovery period
- Being willing to follow all pre and postoperative instructions
While there are very few risks with blepharoplasty, you do increase your chances of complications if you fail to properly follow Dr. Crispin’s advice. We are dedicated to your safety, comfort, and satisfaction, and will discuss how best to recover from blepharoplasty during your initial consultation.
If you live in or around Atlanta, Georgia and would like to learn if blepharoplasty is right for you, please contact Crispin Plastic Surgery today to schedule an initial consultation.