Dr. Mark Crispin offers our Marietta and Atlanta patients different types of liposuction in order to customize the cosmetic procedure to their needs. Ultrasonic liposuction may be just the procedure for you to finally get rid of those stubborn pockets of fat that refuse to respond to diet and exercise.
Ultrasonic liposuction liquefies your fat deposits by exposing them to ultrasonic vibrations. Dr. Crispin will gently suction out the liquefied fat through tiny cannula (tubes) inserted through small incisions in your skin. The benefits of ultrasonic liposuction include:
- Effective for removing fat in areas that have been treated with other forms of liposuction
- Effective for removing more fat from chest, hips, and abdomen
- Less liposuction risk for blood loss
- Less risk for contouring irregularities
- Less risk of damage to surrounding tissues
Ultrasonic liposuction is not appropriate for every patient. In consultation with Dr. Crispin, you will be able to decide whether ultrasonic liposuction will achieve the results you want.
To learn more about the many benefits of ultrasonic liposuction and whether it is the right procedure to achieve your aesthetic goals, please call 404-855-2142 or contact Crispin Plastic Surgery today for your consultation with Atlanta, Georgia plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Crispin.